The Truth Therapy
Level 1 : Journey to the Self
Integrated with elements of positive psychotherapy and complementary therapy, the intention of this workshop is to guide participants to treat their emotional wounds in a nurturing and supportive environment. By piercing through all the lies and stories via honest conversations, participants are facilitated to connect to who they really are in Truth. This is a fluid workshop and the content is organic, i.e. according to the energy and needs of the group of participants of that particular workshop.
This workshop is designed for those who:
– are lovers of the Truth
– longed for living an authentic life.
– longed for letting go of lies, old stories, blockages and feeling of stuckness in life.
– longed for being in touch with their true feelings.
– longed for connecting with the true self.
– longed for integrating their soul purpose in everyday life.
Date: 13 Jan 2019 (Sun)
Venue: Mongkok Area
Instructor: Dr Joane Naboka (PhD, CPsychol)
Medium of Instruction: Cantonese
Small class size is designed to ensure there will be enough personal attention and quality interaction with each participant.
– Early Bird Offer: To register and pay in full on or before 30 Nov 2018 can enjoy the Early Bird Offer @ HKD$2,888
– Truth Lovers Offer: To register both TTT Level 1 (13 Jan 2019) and TTT Level 2 (19 Jan 2019) in one application can enjoy Truth Lovers Offer @ HKD$5,888
– Re-sit Offer: Participants of previous TTT Level 1 – Journey to the Self Workshop can enjoy Re-sit Offer @ HKD$1,444
Registration Form: 💁♀️💁♀️💁♀️
Please note that participants who complete The Truth Therapy (TTT) Level 1 are not competent to practice TTT for others and are not eligible to claim themselves to be TTT Practitioners. Only participants who successfully complete all the requirements of The Truth Therapy (TTT) Practitioner Level Courses are competent to practice TTT for others and eligible to claim themselves to be The Truth Therapy Practitioners.
Payment information will be provided upon successful registration.
Application deadline: 31 Dec 2018